Sales Associate, Wild Birds Unlimited of Tri-Cities
The difference between Wild Birds Unlimited and other retailers goes far beyond what we sell. It's who we are. Enthusiasm, professionalism, informed advice, and superior customer service are the hallmarks of our staff.
We are seeking Sales Associates with great retail and service skills. Working at your locally owned Wild Birds Unlimited store is an opportunity to support and educate our friendly customers about birds and nature. You will be part of a team whose mission is to bring people and nature together through the hobby of backyard bird feeding. Your primary responsibility will be to provide a high energy customer experience. To that end, we provide training with regard to backyard bird feeding, bird watching and product knowledge.
Sales Associate positions are part-time and report to the franchise owner or manager.
- Previous retail experience preferred.
- Friendly, outgoing disposition, positive attitude, and energetic personality.
- Bird feeding and/or birding experience a plus.
- Interest in wildlife and nature.
- Ability to lift and carry seed (20 pound bags) for our customers—a foundation of our service!
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work at least 2 weekends per month and during busy holiday times.
- Neat appearance.
- Comfortable with computers and able to use a computer-based Point of Sale (POS) system.
- The bird, hobby, product, and sales training needed to be successful.
- A positive, clean, pleasant working environment.
- A competitive wage.
- Generous store discount.
- Flexible hours.
Thank you for considering Wild Birds Unlimited for your new career opportunity!
Please send application, resume, and cover letter to: [email protected]